At KLZ Diamond Tools, customer satisfaction is a top priority and we rigidly check the quality of our products before shipment to customers. However, there are times when issues arise where a product is damaged or not functioning properly.
If there is a problem or if you have a concern, please contact us and let us help in accordance with our terms and conditions policy.
Our goal is to get your situation resolved as quickly as possible using the resources available to KLZ Diamond Tools or if needed to replace the product. Depending on the situation, KLZ Diamond Tools accepts returned product in order to ships replacements or issues credit withRRA# and at our sole discretion.
Before sending or returning anything to RRA# Diamond Tools please get in touch via telephone or email and obtain an RRA number.
KLZ Diamond Tools can provide the most timely and high-quality service. RRA#’s are good for 14 days from the date of issue and product must be received within 14 days of the RRA# issue date.
Please make sure to ask your sales representative about product return eligibility.
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returned goods on stock material (non-defective products)
- All returns must be shipped back in original, unopened packaging in order to receive credit
- No returns authorized after 30 days from the date of purchase
- All claims of shortages must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of receipt
- No returns will be authorized on Hazmat products, chemicals, or adhesives
- No returns will be authorized on special order items
- Customers must pay shipping charges on all returns. Upon receipt and inspection of the product return, KLZ Diamond Tools will issue a refund on shipping charges if it is proven that there was a shipping error or the product was defective